Please reblog if you are a girl and have ever been made to feel ashamed of one or more of these things (wanting to prove a point to some asshole):
-your clothing choice
-your amount of make up
-not having sex
-having your period
-not appreciating catcalls
- parents: you need to go out more
- parents: you need to exercise more
- parents: YOU'RE GOING OUT FOR A WALK??? YOU?????
- parents: HAHAHA WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU???
- parents: why are you getting angry
"’Slut’ is attacking women for their right to say yes. ‘Friend Zone’ is attacking women for their right to say no."
If you can pronounce correctly every word in this poem, you will be speaking English better than 90% of the native English speakers in the world.
After trying the verses, a Frenchman said he’d prefer six months of hard labour to reading six lines aloud.
OUR TEACHER MADE US READ THIS OUT LOUD IN CLASS AND I DIED
I still can’t say anemone
I only stuttered like twice and I’m stupidly proud.